Monday, September 24, 2007

Adrienne: The Early Days, Pt. 1

Since she is a whole five days old, now is the perfect time to look back at the early days of Adrienne Griffin. From the first few naked moments to meeting her family for the first time, she's had quite an adventure already.



Right from the get-go, Adrienne expressed her Grinchy grump face. This is something we've become all too familiar with.


Somebody get that baby some clothes! Here she is, officially weighing in at 9 lbs., 5.4 oz.



Adrienne's first fashion faux-pas: wearing only a hat. Insert Britney Spears joke here.



Ah, nicely clothed and in the arms of dear, old dad...



...and mom.

3 comments:

Cindy & Matilda said...

the pic of baby and mom, so very cute.

I have to say, I love the "censored" flags!!!!

congrats again!!!! I can't wait to meet her, ummmm, and JR too ;)

Cindy & Matilda said...

p.s. I check two websites daily...this one and icanhascheezburger.com thought you'd like that tidbit ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Great job on the blog. You creative types...you kill me...Ahh little Adrienne... She doesn't even know it yet, but I'm going to be her favorite uncle.